Picture

Picture

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sitting IN the table

As we wait out Hurricane or Tropical Storm Sandy, here are some of the kids recent antics. Derek has recently taught Brooke how to climb inside the coffee table. Yes, you read that correct.


 
Let me explain for those who have never seen my coffee table. The coffee table pulls up to be a tv tray of sorts. The "cool" factor was enough for to purchase and refinish it to match the rest of our family room furniture years ago.  Who knew it would be one of our kids favorite toys???


Long gone are the days where I had books or candles or really anything on my coffee table. So, I don't really care if they climb in it. Cheap entertainment...they will not be able to fit in it forever. :)

1 comment:

  1. Now I have seen everyth9ing!!!!!!!!! GeeGee

    ReplyDelete