Picture

Picture

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Pinned Image


Father's Day. As I dwell on what Father's day means to me, I think about the fathers in my life. My father is bravely and courageously fighting cancer. He has continued to be an such example to me. He has taught me the value of perseverance and how nothing comes without hard work. He has shown by example what unconditional love looks like. Growing up, I wasn't the "easiest" of children, yet he lovely and patiently guided me. I have heard said to me, "you are so much like your father!" and to me that's a compliment.


Then I think of my kid's father, my wonderful husband Chris. Without question, he loves them and me. He is so much like my father, its scary at times. He is such a tender and loving father to our kids. He is always willing to stop whenever project he is doing to explain it to Derek or to have him help. Brooke has always had Chris wrapped around her little finger, but he is always ready with a smile and a hug (usually at her beck and call).

No comments:

Post a Comment