Picture

Picture

Monday, June 25, 2012

Date Night: Bonefish Grill

Chris and I went on a much needed date night on Saturday. One of our favorite places to go is Bonefish Grill. It was a wonderful quiet dinner with excellent food.


WARNING: The following pictures may make you hungry.


Chris got his "usual" order which is the Chilean Sea Bass with Mango Salsa and Au Gratin Potatoes. He specifically instructed me to take a picture of the "good side" of the plate, which means the side furthest away from the vegetables. 


I never get the same thing when we go. Its not that I just haven't found what I like, it is the entire menu looks so good. This time I got the Filet of Tilapia Burger which came with a side of homemade chips that were fantastic.


All in all, it was a quiet dinner with fantastic food.


No comments:

Post a Comment