Picture

Picture

Monday, September 10, 2012

Baltimore Trip: Day 1


On our first day of vacation, we went to the National Zoo in Washington DC. We saw lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Well we didn't see bears but we enjoyed the lions and tiger along with all the other fuzzy and not so fuzzy animals. Remember how I said I averaged 100 pictures a day? I will try to give you the highlights and not overwhelm you with 50 pictures of reptiles.


















When we got to Baltimore, we went out for pizza at a little place in Fells Point that Chris and I discovered when we last visited. BOP or Brick Oven Pizza is a little pizza "dive" that Guy Fieri visited on his show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Drives.The interior was charming and the pizza was delicious. Fells Point is a quaint suburb of Baltimore which provides a different side of the Greater Baltimore area.





Sisters, who can name the first place that this reminds you of. I will post the answer later this week. :)


2 comments:

  1. love the picture of you and Chris :)

    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Megan, even thou Derek lookeed like he did not want his taken!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete