Picture

Picture

Monday, February 11, 2013

Derekisms

Its about time for more comical things Derek says

Megan: Derek, are you digging for gold?
Derek: No. I just getting the little pieces and big pieces out. No gold.

------------------------------------

Megan: We are going to Old Navy to return your jeans, Derek.
Derek: Can't we do drive thru?

-------------------------------------

Mimi: Derek, close your eyes so we can pray.
Derek: I can't. They are stuck open.

-------------------------------------

Context: Just leaving the drive thru with dinner
Derek: (whiny voice) I want my drink!
Megan: I can't get your drink right now.
Derek: Why not?
Megan: Because God didn't make me able to drive the van at night and get you your drink.
Derek: Why?
Megan: I don't know. Why don't you ask God.
Derek: (screaming) God, why did you make mommy this way?
(pause)
Derek: Mommy, I can't hear God. He too quiet.
(The conversation then goes on for 10 minutes about heaven)
Derek: Its ok God made you this way. I still love you.


1 comment: