Picture

Picture

Friday, March 15, 2013

Homemade Room Fresheners

I decided to try making my own room deodorizers. With two kids in diapers/pull ups, the trashcans and the area around them get really nasty in a hurry and yes we take out the trash frequently! I have tried a number of items from Target and none last very long so it was at least worth a shot.

I have a ton of baby food jars in my garage and since they aren't getting any action anytime soon they seemed like the perfect victim for my project.
I had Chris drill 6-8 holes in the top of each jar. Then, I filled them with 1 Tablespoon of baking soda and 20 drops of essential oil. I then painted the top with my free Lowe's sample paint and added a label to identify the scent. Voila! Easy peasy homemade room fresheners.

1 comment: