Picture

Picture

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Life of a Brother-in-Law

I am blessed to have two great sister-in-laws, and sometimes I get a call asking for help. I am always willing to help but recently I had a double dose. I was asked to help Megan's middle sister move across town, which surprisingly was quick and painless.


On the same day, Megan's youngest sister's car wouldn't start. Thankfully a quick stop to Advanced Auto Parts determined the battery needed to be replaced. Several minutes later the new battery was installed and the car started.

All in the day of a Brother-In-Law...Love you both!!!

 

6 comments:

  1. Good job Chris!!!!!!!!! Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Bug! I really appreciate the help with the move.

    PS You're my favorite brother in law :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where you get these incriminating photos from, but the blurb was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "incriminating" photos were from Christmas. If you would like a digital copy, all you need to do is ask. :)

      -M

      Delete
  4. I forgot to stat that it was my fathers idea to get the battery tested. So he deserves credit also. Thanks dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to stat that it was my fathers idea to get the battery tested. So he deserves credit also. Thanks dad!

    ReplyDelete