Picture

Picture

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Encouraging Scripture

Below are several passages that have meant a lot to our family over the past several months.



Psalm 34:1-8

1 I will bless the Lord at all times;
    his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
    let the humble hear and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
    and let us exalt his name together!
I sought the Lord, and he answered me
    and delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to him are radiant,
    and their faces shall never be ashamed.
This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him
    and saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the Lord encamps
    around those who fear him, and delivers them.
Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!
     Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!

Psalm 73: 25+26, 28

25  Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
26  My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength[b] of my heart and my portion forever.

28 But for me it is good to be near God;
    I have made the Lord God my refuge,
    that I may tell of all your works.

1 comment:

  1. You two I want you to know I always looks forward to your Sunday message. Thank you Love you all G G

    ReplyDelete