Picture

Picture

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat?

On Halloween the kids went out trick-or-treating. They wore their costumes from the Harvest Party again. Two for the price of one. We tried getting a picture of them together and these are the best of the group.

Brooke was being quite a ham for the camera. I wonder where she gets it?
Chris took the kids out in the neighborhood and I stayed and passed out candy. One of the first kids that came to our door, took a piece of candy then proceeded to run in the grass (which was kinda damp) and dump out his bag and eat his candy. It was pretty funny. My favorite costume of the night was the kid who dressed up as a Dominion VA Power repair man.

2 comments:

  1. Megan they look adorable. You did a super job on Derek's costume. What did they thing of trick or treating? I did not have any which I did not really expect any out here. Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek loved it! He kept telling me that he wanted to go to more houses. :) Brooke had enough after 3 or so houses. All she wanted to do was eat the candy. We had a TON of kids...more than past years. Maybe 75-100.

    ReplyDelete