Picture

Picture

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pinterest Busters

I saw these bags on Pinterest and Chris and I made them earlier this week for Derek.


I am going to be using them for school with Derek so he can practice drawing his letters/numbers. Yes, I said school....don't freak out its BASIC stuff and he more or less says all of his letters/numbers just not always in the correct order.


 Add cheap hair gel to a ziploc bag...


Mix in some food coloring...


And Voila!


Its hard to see with the camera lighting and busy patterned counter tops but it says "Hi". I did choose to seal the top with duct tape after I took pictures and I refused to do glitter like the example in the blog due to my low tolerance of glitter. All in all a success.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! So are you going to homeschool or just get him started at home? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great and what a clever idea!!!!!!!!! Grams

    Love the balls I think all kids love them.

    ReplyDelete