Well, we expected to have our Laundry Room completed at the end of our diy-a-thon. Alas, sickness has prevented that so instead of completed of a completed space we are happy with adjusting to it in the interim.
Here are the boys painting. We went with a slightly greyish toned color called Quill. I love it! Since the laundry room has no natural light it can be frustrating with yellowish tinted walls to tell if there really is a stain on a shirt or is it just a bad reflection. This is also as close as you get to a before picture since we are really bad about that.
We then replace the light fixture to have 3 light bulbs which greatly increased the lighting. It is like a totally different room in there!
This is not what our laundry room looks like now. The sink unit turned out to be junk. Right after this picture we discovered that the cabinet was cheaply put together, structurally iffy, and was cracked in the back. So, we returned it. We are waiting for the kids to get better so we can take a road trip to IKEA for a cabinet.